$2,770 SAVE $100
The Opal Series 2 wood heater is efficient, rugged and powerful. It is produced for the budget conscious buyer who wants maximum heating capacity for their dollar. The heater features a large door, a powerful three speed fan and a firebrick lined firebox.
The new generation "clean burn" Opal Free standing wood heaters offer you unsurpassed total home heating.
Efficient, rugged, powerful & very friendly to the environment, you will be pleased with new Opal especially for it's performance and the ease of operation.
This Fan forced heater is created to heat up to a 18 square home & is made for a budget conscious buyer who wants maximum heating capacity for their dollar.
This beautifully designed wood heater offers you warmth all winter, with the efficiency of today's technology.
Download Brochure Contact Us
- A large door, a powerful three speed fan and a firebrick lined firebox are main unique features.
- Minimum wall clearance. 125mm from a rear wall and 325mm from a side wall. 150mm from the corners in a corner installation.
- Maximum heat output and long burn periods per fuel load.
- Quality three-speed fan, designed for easy access and removal.
- Clean glass door during normal burning (self-cleaning). Heavy duty removeable 8mm thick steel sacrificial baffle plate.
- Deep ash bed for convenient ash retention.
- Mimimum hearth requirements.
- Strong welded seam and folded 5mm firebox.
- Superior baked high temperture paint finish.
- 5mm heat and shock resistant clear vision door glass.
- Firebrick lining on the sides and back of the firebox which enchances the combustion efficiency whilst protecting the most vulnerable part of the firebox.
- Complies to AS/NZS 2918.2001,AS/NZS 4012/4013.