$4,300 SAVE $200
After the success of the "Bay View Solitaire and Diamond freestanding Heaters and fireplace inserts, Eureka are proud to present their little workhorse the Emerald Freestanding Wood heater.
The stunning panoramic glass door gives maximum exposure to the flames dancing within the heater, creating an exciting vision of warmth and comfort.
The Emerald is designed to heat a home from upto 22 squares comfortably. The firebox of the Emerald is one of the largest in this size of heater, enabling ease of use.
This beautifully designed Emerald offers you total home heating, twenty four hours a day, all through winter, with the efficiency of today's technology.
Download Brochure Contact Us
- Unique pre-heated primary and secondary combustion air for "total burn".
- Minimum wall clearances. 150mm from a rear wall and 450mm from a side wall. 125mm from the corners in a corner installation.
- Maximum heat output and long burn periods per fuel load.
- Heavy duty, removeable 8mm thick steel sacrificial baffle plate.
- Quality three-speed fan, designed for easy access and removal.
- Optional Gold or Chrome door available.
- Clean glass door during normal burning (self-cleaning).
- Deep ash bed for convenient ash retention.
- Mimimum hearth requirements.
- Strong welded seam and folded 6mm firebox.
- Superior baked high temperture paint finish.
- 5mm heat and shock resistant clear vision door glass.
- Firebrick lining on the sides and back of the firebox which enchances the combustion efficiency whilst protecting the most vulnerable part of the firebox.
- Complies to AS/NZS 2918.2001, AS/NZS 4012/4013.